First Church’s Youth Program is Growth Oriented
We at First wish to see every youth reach a place in their faith where they grow in their spirituality, their skills to serve others, and their love for one another. We believe that Youth are not only the future of First Church but the future of The Church around the world. As such we pursue a comprehensive and biblical instructional time and a fast, fun, and inclusive time for fellowship and friends.
Youth Groups meet regularly On Sundays*:
- Sunday 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM – Mid High and High School Youth Group
- College Scholarships - The Baltimore-Washington Conference will once again be offering college scholarships for the Fall 2019 semester. Students can apply January 3 – March 7, 2019 through an online application system. Scholarships are available to students attending
- Youth Apple Butter Breakfast - FUMC Youth Group will be having a breakfast Saturday, October 6, 6:00 AM -9:00 AM in the Social Hall open to the public. All proceeds will go to benefit activities of the Youth Group this
- Youth Group Opening Night - Youth Group Opening Night September 23, 2018 5:00 – 8:00 PM 6th graders & Up Come out to The Blue, bring a friend, see what we are about! Hamburgers & hot dogs will be served
- Youth Group Event - FUMC Youth Group will be having a pool party Sunday, August 12 at The Woods 4:00 – 7:00 PM. If you plan to attend please contact Nikki Fauver.
- Silent Auction - Our Youth Group Silent Auction closes Sunday, June 10 during lunch after the 11:00 service. Pork BBQ, baked potatoes with all the fixins, hot and cold drinks will be provided for auction attenders who wish