First Church’s Youth Program is Growth Oriented
We at First wish to see every youth reach a place in their faith where they grow in their spirituality, their skills to serve others, and their love for one another. We believe that Youth are not only the future of First Church but the future of The Church around the world. As such we pursue a comprehensive and biblical instructional time and a fast, fun, and inclusive time for fellowship and friends.
Youth Groups meet regularly On Sundays*:
- Sunday 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM – Mid High and High School Youth Group
- Youth Group Fun Night - September 10 beginning at 5:00 PM the Youth will be having a Fun Night with Karaoke, archery, basketball, outdoor games and a bonfire. There will be pizza and drinks provided. We encourage youth to come
- Youth Summer Schedule - Youth Group Summer Calendar 07/16 – Swim Night! The Youth will meet at 4:30 at the blue and leave for the Wood’s Resort for a night of swimming, fellowship, and Pizza! Please provide swim gear and
- Youth Group Volunteers Needed - Looking for adults who have felt that call to work with youth. We need volunteers to help with our youth groups. If you are interested in playing a role in our Middle school or Senior
- Youth Group - Youth Group continues to meet!! Middle school youth group Wednesday nights at 6:00 PM. Senior High youth group Sunday nights at 6:00 PM. Both are held at “The Blue”: 440 Fearnow Road, Berkeley Springs, WV