Children’s Outreach with Purpose
GoFriends is a program which provides a place for children to attend after school. This program provides games, snacks, and Bible lessons to children in a safe, secure environment. No day is just like another, but at GoFriends fun, friends, and faith are guaranteed.
For more information, please contact the Church Office
Recent GoFriends Posts
- Rice Bowl Challenge - Go Friends Families along with FUMC Youth families are participating in ” Rice Bowls Challenge Fill a Bowl, Feed a Child”. The families will take a “rice bowl” bank home and then they have from
- Go Friends Helpers - Go Friends has been furnishing meals for one of our families on Thursdays whose mom is battling cancer. This year she is unable to cook or bake for her family. We would like to involve
- Go Friends Training Date - Adult leader training for new volunteers, and subs, Thursday September 14 @ 1:00 PM. If anyone cannot make that date come on September 21 @ 1:00 PM. Adult Go Friends training and fellowship Thursday, September
- GoFriends Update! - It’s Go Friends time again, we have a few needs and wants this year. Please contact Bonnie Weber about areas you’d like to help. The First Day of Go Friends is September 28.
- Website Notice - Due to Server Issues confirmation emails will not be sent from the Website for some time. If you fill out any forms and do not receive confirmation, this does not mean you did not get