We at First Church are Active…
No matter whether we are working in missions, having a potluck function, or meeting for a Bible Study, First Church is constantly working in the community to bring about positive change, and within itself to create true bonds of spiritual fellowship. Please feel free to join us without further invitation to attend any of our planned events for the year.
Recent Event Posts
- Winter Fest - EVENT IS CANCELLED DUE TO THE PENDING WEATHER FORECAST. PLEASE LOOK FOR FUTURE EVENTS BEGINNING IN FEBRUARY. This event will be a winter-themed message focusing on how Jesus is our Light, and bringer of Peace.
- Laity Bible Study - There will be a Laity Bible Study beginning Thursday, January 9 at 6:30 PM at The Blue, 440 Fearnow Rd. led by Mark Cowles. Families are encouraged to come and bring your children. Refreshments will
- Christmas Pageant - The Christmas Pageant “Christmas Gifts” will be presented at FUMC Saturday, December 21 at 7:00 PM and again Sunday, December 22 at 2:00 PM. Come out and see the talent of local children as they
- Annual Thanksgiving Dinner - The annual Thanksgiving Dinner will be held Saturday, November 23 beginning at 5:00 PM in the Social Hall. Meat, drinks and rolls will be provided. Please bring a covered dish to share and enjoy an
- Halloween Outreach - FUMC will have the annual Halloween Outreach October 31 in the church parking lot. Individually wrapped candy donations are needed for the event. All donations may be left at the church office by October 29,